The outdoors is our home. It’s also our speciality—we’re experts at it. And while the world’s greatest grill will always be our flagship, we’ve applied the Lynx philosophy and outstanding workmanship to the whole collection of outdoor products and accessories—from refrigerators to warming drawers.
Lynx’s complete line of outdoor kitchen products combines advanced proprietary technologies and refined features that you can use to design your own outdoor cooking center.
- Professional chefs take pride in the sense of style a kitchen conveys. They also appreciate the innovative and thoughtful conveniences that help make cooking a pleasure. Lynx Professional Grills distinguish your home’s outdoor kitchen with their luxurious appearance and superior construction while their advanced, user-friendly features simplify the preparation of memorable meals.
- Building on a heritage of equipping high-end commercial kitchens, Lynx Professional Grills have seamless, welded exteriors that are easier to keep clean. The Lynx Hood Assist technology makes lifting and lowering the hood effortless and safe. Additionally, you’ll find conveniences such as halogen lighting that covers the entire grilling surface and control knobs brilliantly lit by blue LEDs—ensuring that your investment in outdoor entertaining will prove rewarding for years to come.
Engineered For Outdoors
- Serious outdoor chefs expect more from a high-performance grill than just impressive heat output. The ability to control heat so you can cook with finesse matters too. So do the many other details that help achieve great results. Lynx Professional Grills are built to live up to the most demanding expectations.
- You’ll find lifetime warranties on our equipment whose designs are based on commercial requirements. Ceramic radiant briquettes that evenly distribute heat and Trident infrared technology with unique instantaneous temperature adjustment raises from simmer to sear with its 23,000 BTU per burner. Corrosion-resistant, 16-gauge 304 stainless steel alloys withstand long-term exposure to the elements. Whenever you’re ready to grill outdoors, a Lynx Professional Grill is ready for you.
Seamless Welded Construction
- Instead of using mechanical fasteners, our craftsmen construct Lynx products with continuously welded joints, forming precision pieces into a solitary, integrated body of gorgeous steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture and grease can collect.
- This makes cleaning a lot easier, enhances durability and helps create Lynx’s stop-you-in-your-tracks good looks for an unmistakable, tangible feel of absolute premium quality.
Features and Benefits
- The innovative features, unparalleled performance, and superior craftsmanship of Lynx Professional Grills are available in 27”, 30”, 36”, 42” and 54” configurations for built-in or freestanding applications.
- Trident infrared technology delivers intense & controllable infrared heat
- Ceramic burner for extremely even cooking
- Elegant fit & finish, continuously welded smooth joints
- Reliable hot surface ignition system
- Control knob illumination w/ blue LED lights
- Internal halogen grill surface light(s)
- Specially designed high-density ceramic radiant briquettes
- Large & easy-to-read temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle is easy on wrist
- Lynx Hood Assist for effortless, safe operation
- Heat stabilizing design
- Dual position internally powered rotisserie w/ rear
- infrared burner & heavy-duty 3-speed motor
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Solid stainless steel grilling grates
- Lifetime Warranty
- Rated at 25,000 BTUs each
- Special designed high density ceramic
- Lightweight at 8 pounds
- Radiates heat more effectively than metal burners
- Self cleaning design
- Resistant to corrosion from acidic foods like marinades and bbq sauce
Trident Infrared Burner
- Trident Infrared Variable Burner
- Lifetime Warranty
- Rated at 23,000 BTUs each
- Wide temperature range of 300-1000 Fahrenheit allows you to cook anything
- Instantaneous response to temperature control
- Allows for precision cooking
- Unique shape allows for 2/3 less flareups than traditional burners
Control Knob Illumination With Blue Led Lights
- Each knob features dedicated LED lighting
- Knob markings can easily be viewed at night
- Single switch activation for blue LEDs and internal halogen lights
Internal Halogen Grill Surface Light
- Brightly illuminates the entire grilling surface using a heavy-duty Pyrex glass lens directly over the grilling surface
- 10 watt halogen light
- 36”, 42” and 54” grills feature two lights
Ceramic Radiant Briquettes
- Special designed high-density ceramic
- Even heat across the entire grilling surface
- Reduces flare-ups by keeping grease and oil away from the direct flame
- Enhances food flavors as drippings hit the briquettes and create smoke
- Briquettes are clipped in place for easy reversible cleaning
Lynx Hood Assist
- Heat treated stainless steel spring system
- Makes opening the commercial-grade hood effortless and safe
- Easy to remove and replace
- Absorbs 90% of hood weight
Heat Stabilizing Design
- Wind-fin design stabilizes critical grill surface temperatures when cooking in windy conditions with the grill hood closed
- Firebox baffles and burner partitions on models ensure that the heat generated by the burners is uniformly and directly delivered to the grill surface
Removable Large-Capacity Smoker Box Included
- Used with wood chips or smoker pellets
- Set directly on grates over any burner
- Smoking is most effective in first 20 minutes of slow cooking
- Made of heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Unique handle and interlock mechanism is designed to allow quick removal or refilling
- 3-speed motor rated for 55 lbs.
- 2 roasting positions
- 14,000 to 16,000 BTU infrared rear burner
- Stainless steel roller bearings
- Drip pan included
- Indicates when your grill is ready for cooking
- Large and easy to read
- Temperature reading is for convected heat, add 200° for surface grate temperature
Hot Surface Ignition
- Ensures safe and efficient burner ignition
- Light each burner with the push of a knob
- Robust and weather resistant
- Ignition operates on 12 volts DC
- Lynx is a legend of excellence—from the hand-finished hoods to the brilliant burners nestled within. The long line of Lynx innovations has now led to a burner that’s more reliable, clean, and responsive.
- Traditional burners can suffer when extreme heat expands and contracts the metal, loosening bonds over time. Performance weakens as food residue clogs ports, or corrosive outdoor weather degrades the material.
- The new Lynx ceramic burner is made from cordierite ceramic, a material chosen for kilns and commercial ovens because of the temperatures that it endures. We tested these burners relentlessly, igniting them thousands of times, even when encrusted with sauce or encased with ice. When we place these radiant gems at the heart of your Lynx Grill, we harness them to controls that let you precisely tune a power you haven’t felt before.
Our Best Heat Profile Ever From Simmer To Sear
- Each and every piece of equipment is designed to not just the industry standard but Lynx’s standards for beauty, quality construction, performance, and user experience.
- Lynx delivers unrivaled temperature range and control via the All Trident grill. Lynx grills provide performance features that deliver mouth watering results every time. A powerful combination of intense heat with the ability to throttle down to cook decadent meals, Lynx grills fit the needs for every cook out there.
- The FLAMETRAK™ safety system uses a sensor that can tell if a burner’s flame is out. The sensor tries to relight the burner, then shuts off the burner’s gas if there is no flame for 13 seconds. With a sensor on each burner, the FLAMETRAK system helps provide grill safety whether a flame fails to ignite or a flame blows out.
- The FLAMETRAK system tells grill users when it has taken action. The FLAMETRAK indicator just above each burner knob lets grill users check the flame’s status at a glance, rather than having to open the grill and look for a flame beneath the grates.
The Science Behind The Safety
- The FLAMETRAK system is based on flame rectification. Flame rectification is the effect where electrical current changes from alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) as it passes through a flame. If the current does not change to DC, then the FLAMETRAK switch knows the flame is out—and it relights or shuts off the gas.
- Flame rectification is proven technology that many water heaters and other devices use to confirm the presence of a flame.
The Lynx All Trident Grill
- In 2018, the Lynx All Trident Grill is the first grill to feature the FLAMETRAK safety system. It sets the industry standard in performance and safety. The FLAMETRAK safety system is patent pending.
- Three Trident™ Burners (69,000 BTUs)
- 935-sq.-in. cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary)
- Reliable Spark Ignition System
- FLAMETRAK™ safety sytem: auto gas shut off and auto reignition
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Heavy- duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Premium smoker box included