The D3112 is a standard control model that comes in white, black, bisque and TouchProof™ stainless steel. The easy-to-use control system offers one-touch access to its four programs. It remembers the last program used so you just press "Start" to run it again. To change the program, just push the Program button and advance through the selections. It also has a light that shows the unit's progress through the cycles.
- One-piece, galvanized steel base pan provides superior structural integrity and reduces vibrations. Not available on any competitively made U.S. unit.
- Easy-to-use control system
- Available in white, black, bisque and TouchProof™ stainless steel
- No space-stealing central water tower or connectors.
- Quiet System insulation package
- Door springs are designed to last 20 years.
- Racks are coated with Viscant™ graphite nylon. Tines are double-coated and cushioned on top.
- 18:9 stainless steel tank, spray arms and filtration system won't rust, chip or absorb odors.
- 12+ International place setting capacity.
- Complies with ADA height guidelines
- Two pumps/two motors (versus one each on most dishwashers) save water and electricity, and last longer.
- Controls are double-sealed from moisture.
- Five wash temperatures: up to 160° F
- Four programs: Normal, Quick, Heavy, Rinse & Hold
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you, but please note that we are only authorized to deliver to Maine and New Hampshire addresses.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.