Lynx’s complete line of outdoor kitchen products combines advanced proprietary technologies and refined features that you can use to design your own outdoor cooking center.
- Professional chefs take pride in the sense of style a kitchen conveys. They also appreciate the innovative and thoughtful conveniences that help make cooking a pleasure. Lynx Professional Grills distinguish your home’s outdoor kitchen with their luxurious appearance and superior construction while their advanced, user-friendly features simplify the preparation of memorable meals.
- Building on a heritage of equipping high-end commercial kitchens, Lynx Professional Grills have seamless, welded exteriors that are easier to keep clean. The Lynx Hood Assist technology makes lifting and lowering the hood effortless and safe. Additionally, you’ll find conveniences such as halogen lighting that covers the entire grilling surface and control knobs brilliantly lit by blue LEDs—ensuring that your investment in outdoor entertaining will prove rewarding for years to come.
Engineered For Outdoors
- Serious outdoor chefs expect more from a high-performance grill than just impressive heat output. The ability to control heat so you can cook with finesse matters too. So do the many other details that help achieve great results. Lynx Professional Grills are built to live up to the most demanding expectations.
- You’ll find lifetime warranties on our equipment whose designs are based on commercial requirements. Ceramic radiant briquettes that evenly distribute heat and Trident infrared technology with unique instantaneous temperature adjustment raises from simmer to sear with its 23,000 BTU per burner. Corrosion-resistant, 16-gauge 304 stainless steel alloys withstand long-term exposure to the elements. Whenever you’re ready to grill outdoors, a Lynx Professional Grill is ready for you.
Seamless Welded Construction
- Instead of using mechanical fasteners, our craftsmen construct Lynx products with continuously welded joints, forming precision pieces into a solitary, integrated body of gorgeous steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture and grease can collect.
- This makes cleaning a lot easier, enhances durability and helps create Lynx’s stop-you-in-your-tracks good looks for an unmistakable, tangible feel of absolute premium quality.
- Designed for use with 30" Cocktail Pro (LCS30)
- Connects to power for illumination
- Has 2 glass holder rails
*Pass Shelf Sold Only. Other Items Sold Separately.